Discussion in 'Introductions' started by seldom_use, 5 January 2010 Social URL.

1. seldom_use

seldom_use New Member

hi this is my first post!! :)

i'm 21 and gave birth to my 2nd son in october. Before falling pregnant with my first in 2008 i was about 9st 7lbs. i'm now 11st 10lbs and hoping to lose 2st this year to get back into my pre pregnancy clothes :)

i'm not sure how i'm going to lose the weight yet, but my partner and i ordered a crosstrainer last week so we can fit some exercise in too! any recommendations for diets/eating plans would be great! i'd love quickish results (wouldn't everyone!) but i LOVE food so i don't know how i'll manage :sigh:

thankyou and hiii!
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. rachjenks

rachjenks Member

Welcome and hi! I am new too and also not sure which way I will lose weight yet, but its great to read all the posts on here and get some inspirational advice!
  4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. Do you need to go to a class or are you able to diet by yourself? Worth having a look at some of the websites and see what you like the look of. Good luck
    Irene xx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.