New

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by roochie, 5 February 2010 Social URL.

1. roochie

roochie New Member

Start Weight:
    15st9lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hi guys i'm new to slimming world already i subscribe to the magazine every month i just wanted to say that everyone on these forums are so inspirational and hopefully I can lose the pounds successfully like all of you. I hope to post some recipes on here soon once I start to make some.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. babs

babs Full Member

Diet:
    SLIMMING WORLD - The Best!!
    Welcome to SW!
    This site is a God send. Really great recipes and everyone is so helpfull. I have used it at least once a day for the past 2 years lol......and have made loads of the recipes.
    Think Im obsessed with it, and Im sure you will be too!

Good luck
    x

4. roochie

roochie New Member

Start Weight:
    15st9lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Thanks for the welcome I dont belong to a group so needed that extra bit of motivation to keep me going. I tend to do odd days then have massive cravings for bread and it all goes wrong from then on but Ive started today well and ive just prepared what im going to make for dinner tonight so things are looking up

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.