new

I normally have the following, which comes up as 8 propoints:

* sandwich made with 2 slices of WW bread, 30g of philadelphia extra light cheese and 4 slices of thin sliced lean ham (5pp)
* 1 apple and 1 pear
* 1 cup of green tea
* 18g of mixed nuts (3pp)
* 300g of baby plum tomatoes from tesco's

otherwise I also have:
* 1 can of weight watchers tuna in tomato herb dressing 2pp
* 2 slices of WW bread 3pp
* 1 pear and 1 apple
* 1 cup of green tea
* 18g mixed nuts 3pp

or also:
* 1 can of Spicy Tomato microwavable soup from Sainsbury's (those in the nice plastic container) 3pp
* 2 slices of Ryvita wholegrain 2pp
* 1 pear, 1 apple
* 1 cup of green tea
* 18g mixed nuts 3pp

sometimes I have a weight watchers soup like the lentils and carrot one that comes out to be 2pp rather than 3, so I can either have 1 ww yogurt in addition or some extra nuts :)

This is definitely enough for me and it keeps me nicely full until dinner time.

Hi I'm new too!!

Today I had 2 slices of WW thick wholemeal, a small tin of spaghetti and two scrambled eggs!! It was yummy and really filling, although was 12 points so depending on your allowance may be a bit high!!

:)

I also find that pasta salads can be very filling and low on points at the same time. I use 50 grams (uncooked) of whole wheat pasta (any kind) and mix it with various veggies (bell peppers, cucumber, tomatoes). I add a homemade dressing (honey, balsamic vinegar, olive oil and fat free yoghurt) and that's it! Only 6 points and it keeps me full all afternoon.

Hi,
I have 4 slices of ww bread - 4pp, 2 tins of ww tuna 4pp or 2 tins of ww salmon - 6pp with cherry tomatoes -0pp, cucumber and carrots -0pp. then fruit for desert -0pp.
Or: 4 cracker bread - 4pp, 4 cheese light trianges - 4pp, cherry tomatoes - 0pp, cucumber and carrots 0pp, then fruit for deserts - 0pp.
Or a weight watchers frozen meal with ww bread and fruit this normally comes to 8 or 10pp's.
Best of luck. xxx

A tin of Heinz chicken noodles soup is 3pp, and its quite tasty too. I'm in a bit of a soup addiction atm, so I also make veg soups - zero veg all blitzed together, very tasty and very cheap

I love Heinz tomato soup and a wholemeal pitta bread 7pp altogether, or I have 56g tuna with loads of salad veg and a activia yoghurt and a banana only 3pp

Back