new

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by miniloser, 8 December 2010 Social URL.

1. miniloser

miniloser New Member

Hi I'm new on propoints lost 10lbs but struggling to find lunches that are filling and low propoints :(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kagome75

kagome75 WWer

Start Weight:
    92kg
    Current Weight:
    61kg
    Goal Weight:
    55kg
    Lost(%):
    31kg(33.68%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I normally have the following, which comes up as 8 propoints:

* sandwich made with 2 slices of WW bread, 30g of philadelphia extra light cheese and 4 slices of thin sliced lean ham (5pp)
    * 1 apple and 1 pear
    * 1 cup of green tea
    * 18g of mixed nuts (3pp)
    * 300g of baby plum tomatoes from tesco's

otherwise I also have:
    * 1 can of weight watchers tuna in tomato herb dressing 2pp
    * 2 slices of WW bread 3pp
    * 1 pear and 1 apple
    * 1 cup of green tea
    * 18g mixed nuts 3pp

or also:
    * 1 can of Spicy Tomato microwavable soup from Sainsbury's (those in the nice plastic container) 3pp
    * 2 slices of Ryvita wholegrain 2pp
    * 1 pear, 1 apple
    * 1 cup of green tea
    * 18g mixed nuts 3pp

sometimes I have a weight watchers soup like the lentils and carrot one that comes out to be 2pp rather than 3, so I can either have 1 ww yogurt in addition or some extra nuts :)

This is definitely enough for me and it keeps me nicely full until dinner time.

4. old_user45

old_user45 Silver Member

Hi I'm new too!!

Today I had 2 slices of WW thick wholemeal, a small tin of spaghetti and two scrambled eggs!! It was yummy and really filling, although was 12 points so depending on your allowance may be a bit high!!

:)

5. miniloser

miniloser New Member

Thankyou for your help, very appreciated

6. lotty_lot

lotty_lot Member

Start Weight:
    10st9lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.34%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I also find that pasta salads can be very filling and low on points at the same time. I use 50 grams (uncooked) of whole wheat pasta (any kind) and mix it with various veggies (bell peppers, cucumber, tomatoes). I add a homemade dressing (honey, balsamic vinegar, olive oil and fat free yoghurt) and that's it! Only 6 points and it keeps me full all afternoon.

7. baby2010

baby2010 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    16st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5.02%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi,
    I have 4 slices of ww bread - 4pp, 2 tins of ww tuna 4pp or 2 tins of ww salmon - 6pp with cherry tomatoes -0pp, cucumber and carrots -0pp. then fruit for desert -0pp.
    Or: 4 cracker bread - 4pp, 4 cheese light trianges - 4pp, cherry tomatoes - 0pp, cucumber and carrots 0pp, then fruit for deserts - 0pp.
    Or a weight watchers frozen meal with ww bread and fruit this normally comes to 8 or 10pp's.
    Best of luck. xxx

8. brizzlepixie

brizzlepixie Full Member

A tin of Heinz chicken noodles soup is 3pp, and its quite tasty too. I'm in a bit of a soup addiction atm, so I also make veg soups - zero veg all blitzed together, very tasty and very cheap

9. leighforty

leighforty Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st11lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(10.91%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I love Heinz tomato soup and a wholemeal pitta bread 7pp altogether, or I have 56g tuna with loads of salad veg and a activia yoghurt and a banana only 3pp

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.