New!

laura35

I am new to Minimins... having lost nearly 2 stone by myself and maintaing for over a year (whilst actually trying to lose, very frustrating!) I have decided to give Slimming World a go to get down to my target weight before my wedding in June 2012! Good luck to all of you out there! xx

Hello and welcome,

I am getting married next july.
You've done really well so far :)
I have a long way to go.
How does Slimming World extra easy work?
I am not doing a diet at the moment just trying to eat healthy. Lost half a stone so far. X

Welcome and good luck! X

One of my friends recommended the Slimming World extra easy plan to me after she has last 2 and a half stone on it. I kept putting it off as it seems a little complicated at first but have had a good read through it and got my head around it.

The extra easy plan is a cross between the slimming world green and red plan - not sure if you're familiar with them?

Basically you have Superfree and free foods - which is fruit, veg, pasta, potatoes, lean meat, eggs etc. which you can eat freely (within reason) and then you have a healthy extra A list (milk cheese etc) and a healthy extra B list (cereals, bread etc) and you chose one option from A and one option from B daily. Anything extra that isn't a Superfree, free food or off your healthy extra for the day has a Syn value. Youre allowed to 5-15 syns per day (although I plan on having 4 or 5 syns a day and saving the rest up for weekends when I need to which is what my friend did).

Seems complicated at first but seems a lot easier with no weighing etc and seems a lot easier than eating hardly anything! Something that can be sustained and maintained and be healthy inside and out! X

I have been watching what I eat and exercising every day at the Gym for the last month. I am going to start following the slimming world plans this week.

Good luck with starting the plan! X

Back