New :)

bubblybooboo

Silver Member
Hi there everyone x I have tried slimming world then struggled with having time to make everything fresh so tried weight watchers but felt hungry all the time so gave up completely and have put what I lost all back on (stone and a half)

I really need to lose weight as my health has had a real bad turn lately and so I've cut bck on what I do in the week to get my health in order I.e get back into slimming world and fresh cooking etc being organised :)

So I'm starting bck with friends I left there last year on Tuesday and hopefully will stick at it this time x I need to lose about 5/6 stone to get healthy x

I found all the fresh cooking a pain aswell but now I just make a big pot of soup or something and it lasts a few days and you can freeze it aswell, it means you don't always have to be cooking :) good luck !!

Hi everyone x :) ooooooh yes that's a good idea about making soup up and storing it :) good luck to everyone else in sure we can do it xxx

Welcome to the forum! :)

Sorry didn't reply sooner x thanks for your messages x I've lost 9.5 lb since Xmas so down to 15st5lb last Tuesday x how are you all doing? X

Welcome to the site and good luck with the weight loss.

Back