new

ea91

hello im new to this site. im using it as an apl on my android but seem to be getting a message saying permission denied when editing my profile etc.. also im trying to search a subject and doesnt seem to bring it up :(

Welcome ea91:welcome2:

:sign0144:When you are a newbie

You are in a group which has no avatar, limited signature space, no Private messaging other members, no sending email to other members and you cannot upload images to your profile albums or Gallary.

Members can post weight loss ticker link into your signature on joining.

Here is a link with step by step instructions to show you how to do it...

http://www.minimins.com/tutorials/19...ctory-com.html (How to setup a weight loss ticker on Tickerfactory.com)

You need the bb code here for ticker and graphics to work.

When you reach 20 posts you get avatar privileges and a larger signature space.

When you reach 50 posts, you get even more signature space, and private messaging and emailing is enabled.

You need 50 posts for your profile page and your profile albums, this also gives you access to members profile and their public albums. To view private profile albums you have to be-friend, either by sending an invite or requesting to be a friend. You need 50 posts to access the main photo Gallery and upload photos to it.

You also need 50 posts to post links. You may not post links to personal business sites or personal websites with advertising or websites that are in competition with MiniMins.

I hope you understand the privileges that you will receive for being a long term poster.

For more info have a look at this thread below

http://www.minimins.com/introductions/46674-new-members-guided-tour-minimins.html

Not sure how to use the search on the app...hopefully someone might be along soon who can help until I can ask Pierce.

If you are trying to search you need to press the menu button then tap open in browser in order to use the search feature on minimins.

I do not believe search is available in the app yet.

Pierce

Back