New :)

LMGG-xo

:D Hi Guys! Im new to this my cousin recommended it for me. I start my exante diet on tuesday. With hope it is delievered on time! & my cousin said it was gonna be hard for me but all you guys keep here going so hopefully it will me too. Im only 18 but looking to loose about 4 stone as im just over 13 & feeling totally crap about myself. I used to be really skinny untill i became balumic. But after4/5 years off being better in health. My doctor has finally happy with me to do the exante diet! & I Cant wait too be fit again! xxx

Good luck with your journey hun xx

Good Luck :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck with your journey, these pages are a great support to me too, it helps to talk to people about how you feel and you soon see what your relationship with food is?
Good luck
Gill
X

Good luck with your journey, these pages are a great support to me too, it helps to talk to people about how you feel and you soon see what your relationship with food is?
Good luck
Gill
X

yeah im looking to my journey! especially with you guys your all ace :) xxxx

Good Luck, I am sure you will do great with Exante, use your time off conventional food wisely, keep a diary of your thoughts and feelings. I am learning so much about myself and bad eating habits. I really hope when I come off I will be able to keep the weight off and have a happy and healthier lifestyle!

Back