New

cushionhugger

Hi, I'm new. Im starting tomorrow on 4 slim&save meals a day. Im excited to get started. If anybody else is starting this week, I'd love to buddy up. x

cushionhugger said:
Hi, I'm new. Im starting tomorrow on 4 slim&save meals a day. Im excited to get started. If anybody else is starting this week, I'd love to buddy up. x

I've kinda restarted this week. It's an amazing plan, and once you get into it, it's easy x

Sent from Jo's iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Welshtigger, are you doing 4 meals a day too? Any tips for me? xx

cushionhugger said:
Hi Welshtigger, are you doing 4 meals a day too? Any tips for me? xx

I switch between 4 and 3 with protein. The beat advice is drink plenty of water, and just hang in there x

I started on Tuesday. I'm having a bad day today with cravings but I'm not hungry. Good luck :)

Hi all
I'm on day 2 today. Trying to keep busy and drink lots of water. Lots of cravings today so think it will be early to bed. Glad to have the company guys. How is everyone else?

Just a quick note to say that you might want to post your thread on the main SnS forum as not as many people read the 100% forum. Good luck on your journey!

Which one is the main forum Weasey - is it the diaries one? I had thought it was a bit quiet in here!

mismax said:
Which one is the main forum Weasey - is it the diaries one? I had thought it was a bit quiet in here!

The main forum is the bit under all the subforums :) x

Hi cushionhugger :) After a false start a coupple of weeks ago, I'm on my first full week of 4 packs too. I started on Monday, so am now on day 6. Looking forward to Monday and my first weigh-in. Have found it not too bad. Not hungry but like pp am suffering from cravings. Just trying to stay strong and ignore them. Have bought 4 magazines this week and even started knitting!! Lol!
I would love a diet buddy too! I've got a bit more to lose than you though, but I'm here if you fancy a chat, support or a general moan ;)

Hi Princesspodge, thanks so much, I'm here if u fancy a natter too! wow first weigh in! good luck, xx

Eeek 11lbs gone - so happy. Hang in there cushionhugger - only a couple of more days and you'll be celebrating too! xxx

princesspodge said:
Eeek 11lbs gone - so happy. Hang in there cushionhugger - only a couple of more days and you'll be celebrating too! xxx

Wow! Well done pp x

Hi cushionhugger!!
how u finding it! I'm going into my third week and it's honestly flew! Hope I can still say that down the line!lol!xx

Hi cushionhugger!!
how u finding it! I'm going into my third week and it's honestly flew! Hope I can still say that down the line!lol!xx
Hi Moesy22, I'm finding it really easy now tbh! The 1st day and half was awful, I had the most horrendous headache, i felt like I couldn't function properly. Wow, week 3?! Cant wait to be where you are! How have you been getting on then? Obviously doing well!:D xx

Well today is literally the start of week 3 so 14 days down, god knows how many to go lol. I'm finding it very easy now too, once I got over my first few days I was fine! The days are flying by which is always a good sign :) xx

Well today is literally the start of week 3 so 14 days down, god knows how many to go lol. I'm finding it very easy now too, once I got over my first few days I was fine! The days are flying by which is always a good sign :) xx

Excellent! How long are you planning on staying on S&S? Have you thought about how you're going to maintain yet? xx

I'm literally just taking it each day as it comes but have a fair bit to lose! So as long as I'm keeping healthy ill keep going :) no idea at all but I'm hoping this will break all the bad habits I had beforehand with food. That was actually my main reason for doing such an extreme diet in the first place do hopefully I'll make better choices!lol xx

Thats a good idea, I've never done a vlcd or anything extreme either.I'm panicking a little bit about maintaining. I lost 3 stone last year through exercise and calorie counting, but i think I was still making the wrong choices when it came to food. I'm a carb addict! I need to completely rethink my attitude to food, so I reckon I've got a long, long time til goal so I should have it sussed by then. Are you doing 4 pack or 3 packs and a meal a day? x

Back