New

Hi cuShionhugger,

What day are you on now? Great loss the first week, well done!

How you finding it? Notice your stats are the same as mine, fancy buddying up? I can't remember what day I'm on most of the time lol. I weigh in on a Wednesday and this is my third week lol

Hiow your finding it ok, I've had a slow week this week, only 1 lb loss, so I hope I see a good drop this week coming. Good luck, message me when you fancy, be good to have a natter Nina x

Hi cuShionhugger,

What day are you on now? Great loss the first week, well done!

How you finding it? Notice your stats are the same as mine, fancy buddying up? I can't remember what day I'm on most of the time lol. I weigh in on a Wednesday and this is my third week lol

Hiow your finding it ok, I've had a slow week this week, only 1 lb loss, so I hope I see a good drop this week coming. Good luck, message me when you fancy, be good to have a natter Nina x

Hey! sorry for the late reply! Im weighing in for the second time tomorrow, so I'll be starting week 3! I've been cheekily hopping on the scales all week, and they haven't budged, so I'm dubious I've lost anything this week! Which day do you weigh in? Don't worry about a 1lb loss, every pound counts!! It's one less to carry around :) Would love to buddy up! xx

Thats a good idea, I've never done a vlcd or anything extreme either.I'm panicking a little bit about maintaining. I lost 3 stone last year through exercise and calorie counting, but i think I was still making the wrong choices when it came to food. I'm a carb addict! I need to completely rethink my attitude to food, so I reckon I've got a long, long time til goal so I should have it sussed by then. Are you doing 4 pack or 3 packs and a meal a day? x

Gosh I'm sorry I'm only noticing this now! Silly phone lol!! I'm kind of alternating between the two so just depends what I fancy of the day type thing, mostly doing the four packs- though I find it hard some days to actually take the 4 packs, I have to kind of remind myself to take them lol! 3 stone! Go u!! Shows that you definitely have the willpower to do it! Yea I'm the exact same! Could easily live on just carbs if left to my own devices lol!! How's your 2nd week going??xx

Back