New

Toriwori

Hi i am on day two of ss+ feeling a bit rough but havent been 100% despite it being my sons birthday today and temptation being around. My tummy is rumbling like crazy but i dint feel hungry. Just wanted to say hello really

Hi and welcome MiniMins. :D

I've just finished day 2 aswell. I've felt quite hungry tonight with my daughter eating chips, I've cream off the ice cream man. I resisted all temptation so hoping I'm over it all and can get on with it. I will be skinny lol! X

I'm on day 6 of ss and still ravenous. I find drinking loads of water helps, as well as visualising all the lovely comments I'm going to receive when I'm at target!!

I'm only on day 1 and so far so good - (I made my son a dinner that I hate so I had no temptation!) and my partner is on a diet also so there's not much temptation around...

Good luck with your journeys.. Looking forward to seeing your progress! Xx

I'm only on day 1 and so far so good - (I made my son a dinner that I hate so I had no temptation!) and my partner is on a diet also so there's not much temptation around...

good luck to you too xx

Rubydebi said:

Lucky you. My other half made steak an wedges with peppercorn sauce. And I made cakes with buttercream with my daughter. I really wanted one but its weigh in tomorrow. Christmas Day will be my day to have cake x

Thread moved due to food references

Back