New

Cacee

I received my starter pack yesterday and plan to start on Friday. I feel I have to do something a bit drastic to lose weight, I have tried all the diets and always end up overeating again. I had tried Exante some time ago but struggled with some of their products, hence the reason I bought the starter pack for slim and save. I was calorie counting and hoping to lose quite a bit by christmas but I was eating out and forgetting to count. I think I might be better just doing this diet and then I don't have to worry about food for a while, hopefully this will work for me.

Cacee

Hey chick good luck.................thats why this works for me i can forget about meals and just get on with other stuff xx

yayyy all in this together 6 weeks til my hols x

Cacee,

Have you started?

How is your 1st day going?

Wishing all the best on your journey..

If you enjoy having somethng to much on I recomment the spag bol it feels like a meal too.

You can do it! Its all worth it for the results you will get.

GOOD LUCK

I started this morning, had a berry shake and a lemon bar so far. They were ok, I am having the chili later and Thai soup before bed tonight.

I am determined I am going to do this, I definitely want to get this weight off.

Hope everyone is doing well and having a good day.

Cacee

I hope your journey is as smooth as mine has been

I just keep my mind looking forward to weigh ins

Find your focus and it will be a doodle...

Good luck Cacee!! I'm sure you'll do great!! :) Keep us updated on how you're going!! I'm useless at calorie counting so I've found this diet brilliant to just allow you to eat, enjoy and watch the results on the scales as my weight drops! :)

Good luck Cacee x

I'm loving not having to think what Im allowed to eat. How many points, syns or whatever. Just pick which 4 packs I fancy per day and look forward to WI each week.
Good luck x

1st week is the hardest.. Get through that and you can get through anything ;)

Best of luck xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

I also like the idea of this diet because there is no calorie counting or anything like that, I love the idea of just picking 4 packs a day. I am really looking forward to next Friday to see what my first weightloss is going to be. Hope everyone is having a good day.

Cacee

Well done Cacee!

That's some FAB results you have there. Hope you are enjoying Slim and Save

Well done!!! Yay xx

Back