New

Lagidy

Hi am lagidy just joined in after reading through some of your posts on Cambridge diet which has been encouraging. I started last week entry weight 97 kg and I hope to loose 20 kg. Am on ss1 and have my first weigh in tomorrow A little scared cos I cheated some... well am still hoping for the best....

So I have to drink water,water,water....but I can't get myself to drink the required without tinting it with something.was using lemon juice extract but was informed it will knock me off ketosis so what can I use.green tea? Ginger? Help..

Have you got the water flavoring ? I can't drink the water without it either now , it makes a massive difference
It is expensive however my lady charges €15 for it but it lasts 3/4 weeks if I don't go mad with it lol

Have you got the water flavoring ? I can't drink the water without it either now , it makes a massive difference
It is expensive however my lady charges €15 for it but it lasts 3/4 weeks if I don't go mad with it lol
Lol it's all good.we will make it.will see how I can lay my hands on some.

So I have to drink water,water,water....but I can't get myself to drink the required without tinting it with something.was using lemon juice extract but was informed it will knock me off ketosis so what can I use.green tea? Ginger? Help..

To be honest, I have NO IDEA what that means. I normally drink tea with lemon. But you could try peppermint leaves or cucumber. Our tap water is fine to drink but sometimes doesn't taste the best so we always leave a jug in the fridge with of these in it.

Back