new!!!!

plussizebarbie

hey everyone, You prob get sick of people asking, but just a few queries.....
I'm thinking of starting lipotrim, but was just wondering if:

a. you need to be registered at a doctors in the pharmacys area?

b. what are the medical questions they ask you?

Anyone else find just going to the pharmacy a nerve racking experiance?
xxx

Hello!
They do give you a medical form to fill in when you go to the chemist.....this has general health questions.....nothing to alarming and will also make sure your not pregnant.....they will also ask you for a doctors address.....i dont think it matters if your Doc's in not in the area, as long as you have one!
Good look with whatever you decide!
Love amanda x

Thank you honey xx

Hi plussizebarbie, I'm really nervous about going to the pharmacy too! I'm going to go there this afternoon so will let you know what it's like :0)

Ahh yeah justice let me know how you get on!
i know it's silly but I hate getting weighed in front of people. I know they are there to do their job etc etc but It still worries me!
Good luck!xxx

O and btw, for those people who have been on LT for some time, how do you cope with social situations etc?I am a big party girl so although i'm excited to be starting it, I'm very aprehensive too as i'm worried by social life will sink :(
Also, with the quick weight loss, do people find they suffer from sagging skin?x

hiya with regards to the social side of things theres no alcohol allowed so going out means drinking water personally I dont find that a problem as the benefits of the diet are far more rewarding than a stinking headache after a good session.

The main think about this diet and helps replace the elasticity in your skin is ti drink plenty of water a minimum of 2ltrs a day but no more than 4ltrs dopnt drink it all at once just sipp it through the day ypu will spend the first few days in the loo but as your body adjusts the trips will lessen.

The chemist will explain all this and theres always someone here to ask advice

All the best

Sharron xx

Hi, I went to the pharmacy earlier and he was so nice! Not what I expected at all, he made me feel really comfortable and was very supportive. I asked him to give me a mixture of the sachets as well as the flapjacks (which are gross!! defo not getting those again!) to see what I like.

I know a few people have mentioned on here the use of sweetners, my pharmacy stated that this was not allowed :0( he said that the sweetness would make me more hungry??

I also go out a lot, I've decided that tell people that I am on a detox...it goes down better than saying that your on a diet.

GOODLUCK :0)

Welcome and best of luck. Like you I was so nervous about going to the chemist, but they were lovely and so reassuring, to be honest if they were not people wouldnt go back! That is one of the biggest hurdles. Then just keep logging on to this site!! XX

Hi, I went to the pharmacy earlier and he was so nice! Not what I expected at all, he made me feel really comfortable and was very supportive. I asked him to give me a mixture of the sachets as well as the flapjacks (which are gross!! defo not getting those again!) to see what I like.

I know a few people have mentioned on here the use of sweetners, my pharmacy stated that this was not allowed :0( he said that the sweetness would make me more hungry??

I also go out a lot, I've decided that tell people that I am on a detox...it goes down better than saying that your on a diet.

GOODLUCK :0)

hey
if you look on the back of the lipotrim bag it actually says that you can have tablet sweeteners.. you cannot have any powder sweetener so dont know what that was about :S

good luck xx

hey
if you look on the back of the lipotrim bag it actually says that you can have tablet sweeteners.. you cannot have any powder sweetener so dont know what that was about :S

good luck xx

Yes I did see that, so I'm defo adding sweetners to my shakes!

I tried curry powder, suggested on another thread, in the chicken soup which was nice too.

Hiya plussizebarbie, really love the name! Hope ya get sorted with the pharmacist soon and we can get ya rolling on here. Wishing ya lots of success hunny, cant wait to catch up on your threads

ahh thanks miss unknown.I love barbie and all things pink :) I am just comtemplating what chemist to go too!(filling myself with chocolates more like!). I am gutted as I was bought a chocolate fountain for christmas and I won't be able to use it :(

Justice im glad it went ok, it;s made me feel better about going now!!
xxxx

I love pink too right down to my laptop and even my wedding limo is pink..lol. If I had my way it would be a pink wedding too but hey I cant have everything!! Just think ya will be able to use that fountain soon enough and gosh I love my chocolate too especially cadburys...ok stop cant eat wont eat...anyways hope ya do great for your first week hun, its one of the toughest diets i have ever done but determination is going to kill me....gud luck

A girl after my own heart!!My boyfriend thinks i should have grown out of it but nah!!I thnk you should have your pink wedding, sod what the other half thinks!!
So when are you getting married and do you have your dress yet??xx

Back