• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Lipotrim take 2!

S: 17st3lb C: 16st4lb G: 13st0lb BMI: 32.7 Loss: 0st13lb(5.39%)
Hey guys! I tried lipotrim for a month last year and lost close to 2st... then uni happened and I'm now back where I started. Starting it again for the second time and this time I'm determined to get it off and keep it off. Anyone else only just starting??

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hi all I’m on day 6 - hoping to be over the worst of the hunger pangs now - this is my 3rd time doing this and I know the results are fantastic - last time I did 12 weeks and lost over 4 stone ... in aiming for 12 weeks again 🙌 . I’m getting weighed fortnightly as I think it’s better than weekly xxx

Hey guys! I tried lipotrim for a month last year and lost close to 2st... then uni happened and I'm now back where I started. Starting it again for the second time and this time I'm determined to get it off and keep it off. Anyone else only just starting??
Me! I’m on day 6

First week down and 13lb lost!
That’s amazing 13lb in 1 week ! I’ve just got weighed today for the first time and lost 16lb in 2 weeks I’m ecstatic - so excited going forward hoping to manage 12-14 weeks in total 🙏 .... 2 down! I prefer fortnightly weigh ins so that I can see big difference just feel it motivates me more ... how are you doing