Newb here from MI

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by SLH, 24 August 2009 Social URL.

1. SLH

SLH New Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.84%)
    Hi, I'm Shari and I have been struggling with being overweight since age 6. I'm 22 and soon to be married and just tired of always being the "fat one". With the stress of planning a move during financial problems, school, and getting married, it's hard to keep my head up anymore but I have to lose the weight. My soon to be hubby is planning on joining the army in the next few years so I'll have plenty of time to work on my weight loss.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Have you got a wedding date yet? And have you decided on a diet?

Irene xx

4. SLH

SLH New Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.84%)
    I haven't decided on a diet. I don't know where to start lol.

well originally it was next year, then we moved it up but now that I might not be able to move out to WI it might end up being next year again. sometime between april and june. if things go as we planned originally we'll be married end of oct. beginning of nov.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.