Newb to SW

Stefanie

Silver Member
Hi all,

New to SW and have started online 3 days ago - am 5'5" and looking to lose between 3 and 4 stone...eek! :)

I have started doing easy extra.

This site has been really helpful so far so thank you all!

Hey there Stefanie and :welcome: to the forums - good luck on your new SW plan - I too need to lose 4 stone and I know how daunting it seems! I'm actually doing it one stone at a time and its making a lot easier. Set yourself some goals and you'll find it easier to stick to things.

Hope to see you around the forums - be sure to make yourself at home! Chat soon :) X

Hi and welcome to the forum :)

i think its better to break things down in smaller goals,it makes things seem easier to achieve.
keeping a diary can help too :D

good luck with sw

xoxo

Hi and welcome to the forum :)

i think its better to break things down in smaller goals,it makes things seem easier to achieve.
keeping a diary can help too :D

good luck with sw

xoxo

So true Bunny_hops, little hills not big mountains is the best way. xx

Hey, thanks!! Yeah I agree, I am going to take it in small steps I think, as right now it seems so scary. So far I have been on sw ee for 4 days and I think it's all going well...I will find out Friday :)

Also have kept a diary too, think this will really be useful. I used to have bits of paper everywhere and doing it online is miles better.

Thanks for being so supportive x

No probs hun, you can put your diary online on this forum if you want too, a lot of us keep them and we keep each other encouraged and offer advice etc. Thats only if you want to of course ;)

Sounds like you're doing well so far, I'm looking forward to hearing of your progress! ;)

Welcome and good luck with sw. I'm sure you'll do great.

Back