Newbe from Durham

hadgy

Feel free to add me on FB
Hello,im Claire from Durham:wavey:

I have just started WW today,im a doing it the old way at home as can't afford the meetings at the moment and i have the old books at home.
I have also brought myself a Kinect along with a fitness game and dance game so let the weightloss begin:D

Hi Hadgy, I have just joined the site and am starting the WW plan tomorrow, also doing it from home as due to work commitments cant get to a class.

Good Luck x

HI
I started slimming world today so am motivated to lose. Reading all the blurb at the moment and it all sounds fine, hope it is as good as it sounds

Last edited:
I'm from Peterlee too and on Slimming World, this is my 5th week, lost 7 pounds so far and weigh in tonight.

So many of us :D,i have only been living here since July and haven't worked since then and spend a lot of time home alone as my partner works full time and i don't really have any friends or family here and i have piled on the weight through comfort eating mainly:cry:but onwards and upwards 2nd day of diet today and its going good and i am feeling very positive ;) i am doing Weightwatchers :)

Back