newbee here,all advise greately recieved

Looking good steve! Keep it up mate and you'll loose it in no time. GL with the gym!

quick update,went out & bought excersize machine (never thought id do that) so gonna have a blast around my living room as too cold to go out on normal bike (then again i aint got one,haha).

Day 8 -
Breakfast - 1 weetabix with skimmed milk
Dinner - 2 dry crumpet with 1/2 tin beans,cup t
Tea - ww curry with salad,2 pieces dry white bread,ww yoghurt
Snacks - cup t,ww caramel crunch desert,2 bottles water.

HAHA! Dude! Curry with salad!?

Crumpets with beans! WTF is going on!

I'll try them then and report back :D

hi guys...

redkoala - (HAHA! Dude! Curry with salad!?) -
i only have have that as not full on ww curry/rice so have some salad with it as it dont fill me up so plates abit fuller with salad on,haha

crumpets with beans - there ok really just a quick (dinner)sod all this standing in front of a cooker why do that when ive got a toaster & microwave,haha

oh well update on my excersize bike - done 15 mins while watching tele,so im gonna beat my time tomorrow to challenge myself.

am doing ok,been mixing my foods abit more & no trouble yet,will update my food dairy tomorrow.aint got weigh in for couple of weeks so keeping my fingers crossed.

hi all,back again,been mad buzy for few days so aint been on here,been doing well with my food not at docs untill 16th so am waiting untill then to see what (i hope ive lost ),only lost 6lbs in first six days so hoping to have lost some more by weigh in date which is the month mark.speak soon to let u know.

I hope you're not complaining about 6lbs in 6 days! A pound a day can't be bad and if you keep going at that rate there'll be nothing left of you by 16th. Keep it up, you are doing really well.

KB x

hi folks just had weigh in & lost half a stone since starting,had couple of bad weeks with work could of lost more but at least its coming off.just had 15 min walk & 15 mins on excersize bike.will try my best to get below 17 stone b4 next weigh in...

weight 16th feb - 244lb - 17st 6.1lb - 8lb loss

goal under 17 stone -
goal under 16 1/2 stone -
goal under 16 stone -

Last edited:
Back