Newbee Hi Everyone

Hi I'm new to S/W and doing it at home. this is day 4. I need to lose 4St initially looking to find hints and tips.
Will I always be obsessed about what I will be eating next lol its all I think abouts is that normal??.

Yes, totally obsessed! I find, if I'm not planning it, preparing it or cooking it, I'm eating it!
Scour this forum, you'll find all the hints, tips and advice you'll ever need!
Welcome and keep us updated.

Hi, welcome in! This site is great for getting ideas and motivation, it definitely keeps me going! :D

I think being obsessed is a good thing. This is my 2nd attempt at SW, the first time I wasn't really interested in food and I just got so bored because we were having the same food every week. This time I found a couple of blogs with recipes and we are trying so many new things.

Two chubby cubs have a great blog, and I also like skinny taste, although that one is geared towards weight watchers more so we have to tweak some of the recipes to make them more SW friendly. I can't cook at all, so I've been driving my hubby mad talking about what we can eat all week. I'm a planner and he's more of a throw together whatever is available, but not being organised (obsessed) would have led to me cracking and having a chippy by now.

I expect I will settle down once I get used to it... Maybe!

Welcome! I am new too, just starting week two today.

The best tip I would give so far is to try and make meals as syn free as possible so you can eat as much as you need. I then save my syns for treats, like some crisps with my lunch, chocolate in the evening or some sweets when we watch a movie.

Looking forward to hearing how you are getting on!

Trina x

Welcome! I am new too, just starting week two today.

The best tip I would give so far is to try and make meals as syn free as possible so you can eat as much as you need. I then save my syns for treats, like some crisps with my lunch, chocolate in the evening or some sweets when we watch a movie.

Looking forward to hearing how you are getting on!

Trina x
Trying to keep my syns to around 7 then if I miscalculated I have a safety net it's working so far.

Back