newbee :)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Nenor, 1 May 2011 Social URL.

1. Nenor

Nenor Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    weightwatcher pro points
    Hi all, new to the site... reading some of your posts makes me so motivated already! thanks for that :)

After a few failed attempts with the programme in the past... more and more weight just piled on, until i finally grew up and realised enough was enough! Im so ashamed of myself for letting my weight spiral out of control.

I rejoined weight watchers in the middle of January and so far i have lost 25.5 lb... i still have an long long long way to go tho.

I love the new propoints plan...
    with the old plan i was maybe having an unplanned night out ... panicing and starving myself the next day and then the day after just eating all round me and giving up because i had failed and lost control, but this new plan with the 49 points safety net is just fantastic! for those little unexpected misshaps

hoping to get a some motivation from the site and hopefully be able to share some tips along the way good luck to everyone :) its hard work but it pays of

take care x
    Last edited: 1 May 2011
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. Congratulations on your losses with WW.

Irene xx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.