Newbi needing loads of support

fairy3853

Hi everyone, hope you dont mind, but im coming over to join you.

I did WW years ago but could never stick to it as it was just too restricting for me so went to SW, which I found ok, but now im pregnant im finding it just too restricting.

Im a big girl with lots to loose, but im also 34 weeks pregnant so whilst im not desperate to loose any weight right now, I am desperate not to put any more on, although it would be nice if I did.

I realy think im going to struggle to stay motivated if I see the scales going up, despite me knowing the main reason, so hopefully I will be able to get lots of moral support off you guys.

Also, are we allowed weetabix on SF?

Welcome, im not sure bout the weetabix

Have u started yet fairy?

Hey im trying slimming world atm but keep falling off the wagon and gound this... Im trying to find a full plan info page... Is it much different to sw? Ive done ww both points(lost loads) and pp (couldnt get into the swing of it) xx

Congratulations on pregnancy! Too be honest SF sounds great for pregnancy! No real limitations in The quantity, but it is mainly whole foods, healthy foods and cuts out pretty much all processed foods!

Have u looked that the sticky at the top of the page to get all ur info u need? Give sf a go u really have nothing to loose (except lb as they say) !

Back