Newbie - 1st Week Results

Blonde82

I started Exante 1 week ago and thought I would let other newbies know how my first week went:
I've lost 15lbs in total;)
I now fit into a skirt that would previously not do up:D
I've been drinking so much water I'm going to the loo pretty much on the hour every hour :eek:
If I'm having a tough day I've discovered Peppermint & Eucalyptus Tea (and I am not one for herbal teas) keeps me going for another hour or so:rolleyes:
This forum is excellent - its a brilliant source of support and information:D

So here is to week number 2!

Oooo peppermint n eucalyptus
where'd you buy that from ?

Well done btw

Well done

xxx

That's a fantastic loss, well done

That is a great result Blonde82 ;)

Love Myr xxx

wow! congrats! My packs are being delivered tomorrow, so it'll be exciting to see how much i loose in the first week.

Well done and keep it up. :clap:xx

Wow that is fantastic, congratulations to you :0clapper:xXx

15lbs in one week is amazing....well done!!! That's over a stone gone in one week!!! I'm looking forward to my weigh in day on Friday.

Absolutely fantastic weight loss Blonde82...what a boost...keep up the good work...well done you.

Shaz x

AMAZING!!!!! Well done x

well done my dear!

Bet you wouldn't have believed you'd be feeling this way just a week later!

Bet you wouldn't have believed you'd be feeling this way just a week later!

Actually that, is an excellent point, very well made. Just wanted to say that.

I might just rob it for future use... ;)

Thanks All! I appreciate its the 1st week so not expecting that in the 2nd week but its given me the boost to keep going!

Maggie - Tea was a Twinnings one just from Sainsbury, I don't leave the tea bag in as long as they say as I prefer it quite weak.

This is so inspiring, i'm started Exante tomorrow. I've been on so many failed diets that my friends and family are so sick of hearing about it. I'm doing it in secret, your results are a really motivational.
I'm really excited about starting tomorrow. x

Back