Newbie -1st wk on SS & half pound loss

Discussion in 'Strugglers and Restarters' started by MissTunks, 20 June 2011 Social URL.

1. MissTunks

MissTunks Member

:mad: Hello everyone,
    I have just completed my first week on SS, I have stuck to the plan until day 5 when feeling tired and hungry ate some cocktail sausages at my daughters bday party! I came clean to my consultant and then got back on it. I have been weighed today and lost half a pound -almost cried. I am on 3 shakes a day and am drinking 2 litres of water a day. I have lost 2 inches from my waist but so upset nothing is showing on the scales when I read of everyone's great weight loss. I suffer from PCOS and my period is due today - can anyone give me any advice?

Thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. girlygirl1

girlygirl1 Banned

I think you are retaining fluid. That's all! Don't panic - stick with the plan and you should see a big loss next week.

Good luck!

4. Tazzy

Tazzy Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6.5lb(10.59%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS/Exante
    Yes, without a doubt it will show on the scales next week. Well done, stick with it, I can't wait to hear how you get on next week!

5. MissTunks

MissTunks Member

Thanks so much for the replies - I so want this to work, I can feel a slight difference but I just hope the fluid goes!

6. cinderzxx

cinderzxx Full Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Sorry hun, whats SS?xx

7. cinderzxx

cinderzxx Full Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Dont worry abt the first week your body is just adjusting to the new diet, probably holding onto water. Losses should definately get better over next couple of weeks xx

8. Tazzy

Tazzy Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6.5lb(10.59%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS/Exante
    SS is sole source, ie having meal replacements and no other food. Hope that helps :)

9. cinderzxx

cinderzxx Full Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Hi Tazzy

Thankyou :)

xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.