Newbie about to embark.....

Diva2B

Striving to be good.....
Wow! How inspired I feel having read some of these stories of successful losers!! :eek:)

I have 6 stone to lose and have just picked up my goodies for the week. Day one of Cambridge starts tomorrow! Apprehensive and excited.....

Some of you have been SOOOOOO amazing with your enormous weight losses. I intend to come on here and share my successes and .... no, just successes with you as I have found such inspiration reading yours....

I am going on a wonderful holiday in August and really want to put my body on the beach instead of covering up....

Looking forward to sharing with you all
Lots of love and continued success to everyone

Michelle - Diva2B (ain't that a fact!)

Weighing in today at 16.5 and want to get to ten and a half stone.....
OMG, that's a mountain to climb.....
I am 5'7" tall
How are you finding it??

also, how does everyone add pics and sliders etc?

16lbs loss in a week...... that is AMAZING! three weeks and two stone - you must be delighted. I am feeling excited by this now..... have been on almost every diet in the book and lost interest because of how slow it was..... lost 4 stone in 2 years with WW, but kept losing interest. This way, food is a no-no, so hopefully won't be doomed from the start.
Even pleased at the thought of having a pic taken when normally i hide from the camera.......
Have never felt so certain of success.... hope im not setting myself up for a fall!
Thanks for replying Annie, look forward to seeing how you are doing...

All the best

Michelle:)

hey diva2b you sound kinda like me, im 5'7 and 16.3 (well i was on monday when i started!), i want to get down to 10stone or just under! My first weeks been full of ups and downs, getting weighed tomorrow tho so hopefully itll spur me on! Good luck with your start!!

Hi Diva!
I'm new to this as well :) I'm 5ft 8, and started the year at 15 stone, but managed to lose a few lbs and started CD on 15th Feb weighing in at 14.8. Had my first weigh in on Thursday and have lost 8lb!
I tried WW too and like you just got bored! my attention span just isn't that long! am hoping the fast results on this will keep me spurred on. Also the fact that I don't have to think about what cals are in food, I just can't have ANY, that's a great help!
I hope you find it ok, if it's any help I found day 2 the hardest (day 1 was kept on by the novelty..) then was fine by day 3. I only get hungry the same times of day that I would be hungry following any diet, 11am (drink more!) and 10pm (give up and go to sleep!)

Liz

Back