newbie (again) :D

lauradon77

hi guys, can I join all u shrinking lovely's??

I have done LT a couple of times b4 and have never stuck to it for longer than a couple of weeks!!! I am soooo determined this time. Day 2 and already have the stinky minger breath lol!! but it will be worth it in the end!

I go on hols 2 Florida in 10 weeks and need to get some weight off b4 then, i'd like to get 2st 7lb off in this time, do you think thats do-able? i hope so, i'm sooo excited about losing weight and just hope this excitement gets me through the 1st couple of weeks then hopefully the results i'll be seeing will be enough to spur me on!!

Wish me luck!

xxx

Hi and welcome back Laura. I'm sure if you stick to this 100% you will easily knock off that 2 1/2 stones in 10 weeks. I'm in week 9 and have already lost 2 stones 10lbs already.

You know the routine, so just stay positive and drinking that water and you know the weight will come off.

Good luck and come on here for advice or just a chat, you know there's always someone here to help out.

Thank you MiniB, i'm running to the loo every 5 mins at the moment so am hoping thats a sign that i'm drinking enough water (even though it is a pain lol)!! plus I dont feel hungry 1 bit and have the worst "death breath" as my other half calls it ha ha! gonna have 2 do something about that!

Well done on 2st 10lb, that is amazing in 9 weeks. Last time I did WW I think I lost 8lb in 9 weeks (and I just had a sneaky go on the bathroom scales & have lost 4lb already since monday) I Love Lipotrim!!

xxx

Stay away from those scales Laura, they can really throw you off track sometimes!

Sounds as though you could already be in ketosis so that's really good. I have some listerine strips to deal with the lovely breath, but it's not so bad this time.

Just keep on drinking all that water and think all those trips to the loo are all extra exercise, the lbs will be dropping off!

I think i'm going 2 get my other half to stash the scales away in the loft or somewhere I cant get to them!! I'm on day 4 2day and i feel pretty rubbish, feel sick and have a banging headache. Dont know if its the Lipotrim or if I'm just coming down with something (i hope not coz thats the reason I fell off the LT wagon last time, i had a stinking cold)! I'm going to the pharmacy to get some of those nupharm strips later on, otherwise i'll be knocking every1 out at work this afternoon with my breath lol xxx

Good Luck Laura, you can do it!!!
x

I've got nupharm strips too, prefer the listerine ones though.

Hope you feel better but it could just be ketosis kicking in, which is good!

Back