1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Newbie (again)

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by carrieonslimming, 5 January 2009 Social URL.

1. carrieonslimming

carrieonslimming Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World

I joined sw Christmas week and tried to stick to it as much as i could. Evenings were my downfall over Christmas, snacking on crackers, chocolates usually because they were there not because i was hungry. I have gained 3 1/2 lb over the last 2 weeks but am getting back on the wagon tomorrow.

I am going to throw away all Christmas food which has been started on and put the unopened goodies away in a cupboard.

I am looking forward to starting s world and have my first target of losing 7 1/2 lbs. I think if i do small targets i will find them more accomplishable rather than go for a much larger target where i will probably fall off after a couple of weeks.

This looks by far a good forum to look at for advice and support and i look forward to coming on here in the future to get ideas and support from you all.

Caroline. :)
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. claireheath22

claireheath22 Full Member

Goal Weight:
    Slimming World

welcome caroline!

I am new to this site and I have found a wealth of knowledge and ideas as well as some lovely and supportive people!:)

Good Luck

Claire xxx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.