NEWBIE ALERT!!!!

shinymoon

Hi Everyone,

I am fairly new here,I have been lurking for a while!!
My story(if you wish to here it!)is I,like a lot of people have tried'diets' including recently the Cambridge weight plan-which(in my opinion)is mental torchure!I need a semblence of a real life,or I will never get this weight off!If I am honest,I used to spend day in day out mindlessly eating,because of boredom,because I was sad etc and I have finally realised it is time to stop!
I have decided on SW,as it seems more like a sensible lifestyle change as opposed to a 'diet'.So here I am!:)

I am doing SW alone,I have all the books,so I was hoping that if I needed any help-I could count on you guys..........I hope this is ok???

Thanks

Shinymoon xxx

Hey welcome to the crew! Everyone is mega helpful and kind so of course you can depend on us! Whether it be advice, support or just a good old whinge we are all here! Alot of people do it alone and use this as their "group". Congrats on the great start so far!!

Welcome along :) Good to have you here. This forum is amazing for people going it alone. Give us a shout if you have any questions, have some good news or just want a general rant :D x

Welcome! I am sure you will find everyone here friendly and helpful!
I thing SW is by far the best - as it isn't really a diet it is just teaching you about health eating and how to structure your meals for the day. I think some people that have doen LL and CD struggle with the slower weightloss on SW, but think it is for teh best in the long run!

*Looks at H*bombs signature* 17lb in 3 weeks hehe your doing pretty great if ya ask me!!

True - but I think that was just losing beer, pies and pizza - there was a lot stored up in there! Expecting a more realistic loss this week!

Hello and welcome xxx

Hi there and welcome!

You are not alone with the other tried and failed diets Hun and at least with SW you can eat "normally"!
Can I suggest that you have a look at the food diaries just to give you an idea as to what we are eating and the plans for the week to get you started. I did the plan alone for almost 2 years and have recently gone back to a class.
If I can do it...anyone can!

Good luck with your journey!

xx

welcome along and I am sure you can do regardless of doing it alone - if your head is in the right place yo can do it :) well done on your great :)

Thank you all for your replies and welcoming me to the Slimming World Bosom!!!!:)LOL

Mrs V-Thank you for the tip-I have been looking at all your posts the last few days and looking at your menus for tips and ideas!!

Back