Total Solution Newbie Alert!

Justdance

Hey guys :)

I've only just started the Exante diet today. I've been on all the other typical diets like: Slimming world, Atkins, Weight watchers etc, so I'm hoping this'll be the one to finally get me thin! I've been over-weight since I was fourteen, and now at twenty years old i've decided enough is enough! First day seem to go really well - i was a bit put off by the taste of some of the shakes (chocolate is my favourite!), but putting a couple of sweeteners in definitely made a world of difference. You guys all sound really friendly, so i'm ultra pleased i was able to find this forum!

All the best,
Roy

Hi Roy & welcome! Well done for choosing to start Exante :) there's plenty of support on here if you find yourself struggling or need advice, the first few days are the hardest but you'll soon get in the swing of it!! Best of luck!

Thanks very much! Second day hasn't been too bad, although earlier i suffered from quite the headache haha. Can anyone enlighten me on how the soups taste? a lot of people seem to dislike them, but because i'm more of a savoury type of person, i may find drinking sweet shakes/having the bars all the time a bit daunting.

Hi, I like the soups if I add a bit of boullion to it, much nicer & I'm with you on the savoury, wish there was a savoury bar...

Back