newbie alert

teenybash

hi everyone, im lyndsey im 28 and from fife in scotland. will be starting ss+ tomorrow after deciding i really needed to lose weight after having my second baby and seeing as i can only now fit into one pair of jeans :eek:. im still doing a bambi around this website but hopefully soon i will find my legs, make a few posts and a couple of buddies during my visits :p. btw.... your success pics are amazing... well done to you all.... just the inspiration i was needing!!!

Hi lyndsey. I'm new tonight as well - so still doing a "Bambi" too ( :giggle: )

Fife!! I'm jealous! I was at St A uni but now in deepest, darkest England due to having an English OH! I miss Scotland :(

Good luck on your journey :)

Hi and :welcome:
I'm quite new too, I'm sure you will find plenty more inspiration as you look around the site...I know I did. Everyone's really nice here. :D
Laura.xx

thanks everyone. i can see im going to enjoy my time here and will have support online whenever needed. hopefully i can return the favour.

lyndsey x

oh where and how can i get a ticker?

Hi and welcome to minimins. This is the best place to be for help, support and advice. If you have a look at the top, in the big blue band there is a link to tutorials, this will give you all the information you need and lots of help to find your way around the site. There is also a link to the inspirational slideshow, which shows piccies of people who have done a diet, or are on their journey, and shows progress. If you have any questions please feel free to ask, and someone will always be able to help you.

Once again, welcome and good luck with your weight loss journey x x x
With regard to a ticker, if you click on someone else's ticker it will take you to the site, just follow the instructions and off you go x x

welcome to minimins and all the best with your weight loss journey. Everyone is friendly here and I am sure ya will be a pro around the forums in no time, take each day as it comes and good luck with your weighin's. I will look forward to reading your posts in the near future, take care

Welcome, and congratulations on the baby!
At least you have a beautiful reason for being here, so well done you.
I am also new on this, and finding it difficult to follow all the posts but i am sure i will get there in the end!
Good Luck with your weight loss hun!

Back