Newbie and 1st weigh in

Sara4

Gold Member
Hi All

I am new and on lipotrim 1 week. Finding it ok have such a muzzy head and heavy legs. Does this ease??? Making extra effort with the water today to see if it helps. Have had a migraine in the background for last 2 days and nothing is shifting it.

But I weighed in today and lost 8lbs. Very pleased ..... now just need to stick at it till I lose the next 4 stone!

WOO HOOO well done hunni...yeah the muzzy stuff goes and th eheadaches...but then you get LT stupidness hahaha
Water will help the headaches u can also take paracetamol x Lots of sleep too. Energy wise it should pick up in your second week ... i am very hyper at the min ...just take it easy until your body lets you know its ready to move again!!!
BTW WELCOME and any questions people on will always answer

hi sara, well done on your loss :D i had my 1st weigh in too and am startin to feel alot less wooley headed as the days go on. i was told headaches and stuff could be down to your body gettin rid of toxins and stuff, so hopefully a few more days and you should feel better x

"i was told headaches and stuff could be down to your body gettin rid of toxins and stuff,"

Well lets be honest I have a lot of toxins to shed so I will probably be in headache syndrome for quite a while!!!!!

8LB, brilliant well done, dont let your head mess with you and keep yourself busy, you,ll be fine x

Fab start, well done! xx

Thats great hun...well done x

I had headache all my first week but into my second week now and feel 100 times better

Hi All

I am new and on lipotrim 1 week. Finding it ok have such a muzzy head and heavy legs. Does this ease??? Making extra effort with the water today to see if it helps. Have had a migraine in the background for last 2 days and nothing is shifting it.

But I weighed in today and lost 8lbs. Very pleased ..... now just need to stick at it till I lose the next 4 stone!

WOW !!! well done you - that is FANTASTIC :D:D

keep drinking the water, take paracetamol.....hopefully the headache will shift soon......

Debz xx

Hi Sara
Well done in your weight loss, keep it up. This site is much better than what we were using dont ya think?

thanks everyone for the well wishes! You sure are all welcoming!

Bindi - you found me! Yep much better!

Thanks Girls! I am so not computer literate but look at the bottom of this and just see what I did!!!!! Cool instructions Pearce! I mean if I managed it! (Ticker of course!)

Now I'm off to see what else I can do!

Welcome and well done on the 8lbs!!

Gxx

Back