1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Total Solution Newbie! and already struggling :/

Discussion in 'Exante' started by strugglingtobeperfect, 22 March 2014 Social URL.

1. strugglingtobeperfect

strugglingtobeperfect Well-Known Member

Hello all..

I've have just rejoined exante. . I need to drop 2 stone. I have started uni again so my diet Is awful.. late night library feasts etc.

So I'm trying hard to lose the extra weight. ..

Any support would be great x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Sarah2439

Sarah2439 Well-Known Member

Hi, welcome!

My diet is awful, was awful, but I have no excuse other than I love food!!

You say rejoin, so I take it youve done exante before? How did you get on then? I did lipotrim this time last year then stopped and started exante to get back on track but couldnt get motivated, Im now in a goid head space and Im ready to tackle my weight and get to goal. Ive started a diary in the diaries section above and it helps to keep track and stay motivated.

Stick with it, itll be worth it in the end

Last edited: 22 March 2014
  4. Allie2014

Allie2014 Well-Known Member

Good luck chuck! It'll be worth it at the end of the week when you hop on the scales. Keep going xxx

5. x-Katie-x

x-Katie-x Well-Known Member

Stick with it, it really is worth it - hope it's going well.