• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Newbie and how to PM please!

Hi, I am new here, and have decided to start on the Cambridge Diet.

I sent off the form on the website to find a counsellor 2 days ago now, and had no contact :( It might be because it is the weekend, butI just want to get going.

I noticed on one of the stickies that there is a CDC on here not far from me, and I wanted to message them.

I can't find an obvious button to do that :eek:

Would some kind soul please help a simpleton!!? :)

Many thanks!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Hazel

u have to have posted 50+ messages before you can view others profiles and PM people I believe.
x hazel

mommysue

Silver Member
mmm i cant rememebr. im not sure if you click on the name right click it gives you some options .... il have a look

Taz

Spam Hunter
S: 17st12lb C: 12st4lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 27.3 Loss: 5st8lb(31.2%)
You have to do 50 posts before you get full priviledges so get posting!

Welcome to the forum and good luck with CD x

S: 14st1lb C: 8st10lb BMI: 23 Loss: 5st5lb(38.07%)
Hiya and welcome! You need a few more posts before you can PM. You could always start a new thread if you can remember their username.

Good luck!

Gxx

mommysue

Silver Member
there you go then . i emailed mine form the website as i have just changed my cdc to one a little closer , left her my tel nos and she contacted me really quickly . like you said being the weekend maybe not checking their emails

mommysue, I have left my phone number too as I thought it would be quicker. Hopefully tomorrow then!

Prettyfacebut?

...body-has-caught-up!!!!
S: 20st13lb C: 13st10lb G: 14st4lb BMI: 26 Loss: 7st3lb(34.47%)
Hello & :welcome: FB!!
XXXX