Newbie and it's all coming off..

I managed to go back to the gym on Thursday did the bike and treadmill again. Couldn't go today as my little one is off school sick and next week is half term, so back to it the week after :(.

Going to the gym a couple of times last week obviously paid off, my weigh in today and I lost 6lb. Really pleased with that. Actually looking forward to going back to gym next week.

So that's a total loss of 34lb and my 10 per cent target was also reached today. My mini target is also in sight now, find it hard to believe that I will soon be in the teens!

Sts this week. I can't decide whether I am disappointed or not. Well I am disappointed because I want a loss every week but on the other hand I did have pizza hut (within points) and Saturday I didn't keep a good track on what I was eating. Also my weight loss does tend to be lose 6, sts, lose 1, lose 5, sts...kind of routine.

Been to gym everyday this week and even took my life into my hands and started 'running' on the treadmill. I really need to find adequate support in my size.

Keep going on my scales (I know I shouldn't) not showing a loss yet, pretty irritating, you would think 20 and a half stone running on a treadmill would shift some weight - if only because my body is shocked and thinking wth is going on, but alas not.

Ah well fingers crossed for next week. Hope everyone else is doing well.

Thanks Ross.

Had a sneak peak at the scales today...and I seem to have put some pounds on. 'Deep breaths....it's only one week...wait until 'official' weigh in....you are losing inches...it's turning into muscle'...NOPE none of the positivity is working :( I am gutted!

I've stuck to my points and made sure I have eaten them all and not left any spare. The only difference this week is the exercise and it's making me heavier. It's not fair *stamps feet*. Sorry but I'm in full-on self-pitying mode today.

Now I've got that over with,...time to keep calm and carry on.

Lost 3 1/2 pounds today so total of 3 stone 2 1/2 gone to date. :)

Hi nicnacmac,

I am following WW propoints and I indeed have loads to lose, at least 10 stone at the start, so about 7 now.

I lost another 3 1/2 over the last two weeks, so things are going well.

What about yourself? Do you have a thread on here?

Haven't been on here for ages, still following WW at least trying to anyway. Can't be bothered with tracking, so hoping to update my thread, re-find my motivation and keep myself on track. 1 and a half pounds to go until my next mini target

Well done NikNak on ur weight loss :) how long have u been doin WW now to loose 3 and half stone.. ?
Also doin propoints I love it...
Week 1 - 4.5lbs
Week 2 - 1lb
Week 3 - 4.5lbs

Last edited:
Back