Newbie... And need a little help :0)

tubs...

Hi, I've started back up onto WW after giving up a few months ago, lost all will power. I'm determined to do and stick with it this time but trying to avoid the WW online payment.. Then I found this site...

Does anyone have a full list of pro-points they could e-mail me?

Thanks. :)

Dont keep a list on the computer or anything, I point as I go along. I'm doing it at home myself and just got an app for my phone that tracks and calculates points for me!

I'm new too! And I also have the app, which is really helpful. If it's any help, I got the Propoints starter pack on ebay for a really resonable price. This gives you all the stuff you need to get started.:D

If you have an android phone the WWDiary by canofsleep is excellent. I have used this to calculate all the points info from the food labels that I need while out and about. Plus when I update my info on the WW site not once has it given me different values to the official site. Plus its a free app :D

A great bonus is it remembers everything you have every inputted as well so you can build your own little database as you go along.

lennis said:
If you have an android phone the WWDiary by canofsleep is excellent. I have used this to calculate all the points info from the food labels that I need while out and about. Plus when I update my info on the WW site not once has it given me different values to the official site. Plus its a free app :D

A great bonus is it remembers everything you have every inputted as well so you can build your own little database as you go along.

You might need a diff calculator hon, it points most things correctly but has pointed a few things wrong for me. I still use the app for tracking my foods and weight but I use a diff calculator to be sure the points match up :)

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

You might need a diff calculator hon, it points most things correctly but has pointed a few things wrong for me. I still use the app for tracking my foods and weight but I use a diff calculator to be sure the points match up :)

Which calculator do you use for the points, it would be interesting to compare the pair of them? :)

Its called weightwatchers propoints calculator. Like I remember putting in the NV of the WW bagel on WWDiary and it came out as 3pp (even though the package says 4pp) so checked on here and the girls said they get 4pp on their calcs. So it must be wrong, I have to say it is mostly right though! I just use the other one to quickly check something to make sure lol.

Back