• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Newbie and need of HELP!

S: 14st12lb C: 14st12lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 40.6 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hey all!
I've joined up to hopefully get some good diet advice and help losing weight.
I am a major culprit for going on a diet and then quitting after a couple of weeks. I just want to find something that I can stick to and get some good chat along the way ?

I've tried a few diet aids including Herbalife and Alli and I just can't find anything that works for me!

So any help, advise or general chat welcome!! ?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Haylz4684

S: 12st13.5lb C: 12st2lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 27.4 Loss: 0st11.5lb(6.34%)
Hi cherrybomb, I was the same as you. Always struggling to find an eating plan that was realistic. I tried weight watchers but I found the points system to restrictive so someone recommended slimming world. I totally love it, you can eat as much as you want, including pasta, rice, eggs, meat, fish etc... The plan is easy once you get going and it really makes a difference. I've just rejoined last week and lost 4pm in my first week! It might be worth a try? Xxx

bunny_hops

Violet is shrinking
S: 25st0lb C: 18st6lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 42.9 Loss: 6st8lb(26.29%)
Hello, and welcome to the forum. Have you tried going to slimming classes? Have a look at the different diets in this forum, there are quite a lot, you may find something that suits you.

If you rather not follow a plan, you could just try cutting back on your fat and calories and take up some simple exercise, sometimes the simplest changes can help.

good luck!

S: 19st4lb G: 12st12lb
Hello! I'm Lilah, and I'm new to Minis! I'm starting the "Sacred Heart" diet on Monday and I'm really super excited about it!! Maybe you can give it a whirl!? Check it out for yourself and see if it's something you'd be interested in. Good Luck with whatever you choose, and I look forward to hearing about your weight loss journey!! :D