Newbie and new diet :)

Violetwind

Determined
Hey there, totally new to the world of forum posting but have been reading around now for a bit and think this forum might just give me an extra bit of support when I need it most.

So here's a little bit of background. Busy mum of 2 boys (4 and 1) Been overweight for a long long time now and bit the bullet and joined Slimming world tonight. Really upset (dunno why I knew it was coming) I am 16stone and 1/2lb !!!!! So that's it. New year and new me.

Can anyone tell me how they get all the tickers and stuff into their posts please? Like I said I'm a newbie.

Last edited:
Hi and welcome to the forum :) You will find plenty of advice and support on here.

With regards to the tickers go to the blue section at the top and click on tutorials ~ there are lots of topics covered here. You need to have 50 posts before you get certain privileges. Hth, and good luck xx

Hello and welcome - you will find this forum great. I have two boys too - 2 and 8 months

Hiya and welcome!
I am new to this forum as well and just hoping it can push me gently along the road, I weighed 17st 4 today OMG so gutted and heaviest I have ever weighed,
I will look forward to reading how you get on!
Good luck x x

Back