Newbie and new diet :)

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by Violetwind, 4 January 2010 Social URL.

1. Violetwind

Violetwind Determined

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hey there, totally new to the world of forum posting but have been reading around now for a bit and think this forum might just give me an extra bit of support when I need it most.

So here's a little bit of background. Busy mum of 2 boys (4 and 1) Been overweight for a long long time now and bit the bullet and joined Slimming world tonight. Really upset (dunno why I knew it was coming) I am 16stone and 1/2lb !!!!! So that's it. New year and new me.

Can anyone tell me how they get all the tickers and stuff into their posts please? Like I said I'm a newbie.

Last edited: 4 January 2010
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. weemo

weemo Trying again!!!

Hi and welcome to the forum :) You will find plenty of advice and support on here.

With regards to the tickers go to the blue section at the top and click on tutorials ~ there are lots of topics covered here. You need to have 50 posts before you get certain privileges. Hth, and good luck xx

4. shrinkingannie

shrinkingannie Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(28.36%)
    Diet:
    healthy eating
    Hello and welcome - you will find this forum great. I have two boys too - 2 and 8 months

5. debpat

debpat Member

Hiya and welcome!
    I am new to this forum as well and just hoping it can push me gently along the road, I weighed 17st 4 today OMG so gutted and heaviest I have ever weighed,
    I will look forward to reading how you get on!
    Good luck x x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.