Newbie - back from holidays & starting tomorrow!

Zigmaster

Just got back from holiday where I felt so uncomfortable it's given me the kick up the backside
I needed to pull myself together. Starting first thing in morning following WW pro points diet.
Got 81lb to shift and can't wait to get going. Going to break it down into smaller targets but would love to have lost 35lb for christmas. Also aiming to do 3 x 60 mins in gym per week. I think i will weigh in every Saturday morning so my first week will be a shorter one. Anyway here it goes.......

hey,

small goals is a good idea. Remember lean muscle weighs more than fat, so measurements might be good as well. You might not loose anything one week, but then you messure your leg and since you started its a cm smaller or something. Good luck :)

Good luck zig...ive just started with pro points...and its great messing around with your points....working out what you can get for less points....cant wait for my first weigh in!!!

Thanks everybody for your support. Day 2 and all good so far. Also started the couch to 5k programme!! Look forward to weigh in on Saturday.

Thanks everybody for your support. Day 2 and all good so far. Also started the couch to 5k programme!! Look forward to weigh in on Saturday.

i tried that and it killed me!!! joined gym instead realised how unfit i was!!

Back