Newbie - best yogurt?

Total 0% with a chocolate Options/Cadburys Highlights mixed into it make an extremely nice chocolate dessert (2 syns) - You can sprinkle something on top like cereal if you syn it.

Are shape zero (smooth) free?

Activia fat free are my favourite. I don't like Mullers at all.

Paula Pudding said:
How long do the big pots of yog last once opened, please?

Mine never last more than 3 days coz I've usually eaten it by then lol x
But I should imagine it should last until the date on the pot if u put it in an airtight container xxx

i agree the mullerlights are not so creamy but if you add loads of fruit to them they really fill you up

Added to my mums shopping list this week (on your recommendations of course :p)

- activia snack pots
- shape zero smooth
- onken strawberry ff (thanks maximus!)

Am I right in thinking you can use yog on cerial/wettabix to save tour hea?

And just to check, are all the above syn free?

Thanks guys!!

Elaine x

Maximus was startin to think I wAs the only one still on the mullerlight!!! I do think they r abit runny but am totally addicted to the vanilla sprinkled with dark chic- ESP. over sumfruit!!!! kinda helps that local supermarket are offerin buy one get nod free at the mo! Long may it last :0)

Maximus was startin to think I wAs the only one still on the mullerlight!!! I do think they r abit runny but am totally addicted to the vanilla sprinkled with dark chic- ESP. over sumfruit!!!! kinda helps that local supermarket are offerin buy one get nod free at the mo! Long may it last :0)

I just love the strawberry - actually they are ok, I don't have a swee tooth and desserts were never "my thing" but at £4 for 10 or 40p each they will do me - probably last best part of a month as I only have one every third day or so.

Back