Newbie Cambride Dieters! Saturday Weigh In

my boyf - the broke film student - is always saying thay once you find a job you love you'll never work a day in your life!!

Oh my god that is my new moto! Love it

Yeah Im a true dub... but I wouldnt mind moving to galway or cork for a good job. The prob is the boyf. Hes from westmeath but living in dublin and is a "government sponsored artist" lol as you say (brilliant by the way!)

Our lease is up at the end of may you he'll move home to the pareants and I will too (Rathfarnham, Dublin).

Sure ya never know. Are you out of college long? I finished 2years ago... I miss it so much! Used to have great craic with everyone I was one of only 3 girls in my class.

Anyhoooo better get back to work - slave to the job I know - yeah right!!!!

Talk to ya again||!!

Hi Jelly Belly I See Your From Eire'used To Live In Meath Before I Move Back Home Good Luck With Cd

Dangers of drinking on SS!!!!

Well I had a very eventful few days....
All day thursday I was feeling a bit ropey... My skin was crawling and i felt stiff all over like i was getting the flu. Then that evening I met the girls from my hockey team for dinner... still wasnt feeling the May West. Everyone was ordering cocktails and I thought what harm could it do??

Well Ive never felt so sick in my life! It completely freaked me out... I thought I was going to blackout and I only drank half my mojito!!!

The only thing that kept me going was that my team awarded me players player of the year... which was soooo cool! Ive never won anything like that in m,y life. I had to then leave early so I was in bed by 9.30pm!!!

I had to come off cambridge altogether for the last 4 days coz Ive been so sick. Went for weigh in on saturday..... didnt lose or gain which Im happy about considering Ive been eating mormal food

Hi Guys,

Sorry to hear about you were so sick Jellybelly. Hope you feeling better now, are you back on SS? I had a great weekend, lost 7 lbs this week and then on Sunday evening..... I was not so good :mad:. I had a major piggy session where I ate and ate until I had to run to toilet and was literally sick!! First time I've ever binged that. Still feeling sick now but back on SS, trying to drink as much water as possible, and terrified to look at scales.

Don't worry bout 2lbs loss Moti, could be water retention you'll prob make up the difference next week. :)

Hey long time no post!

Had a mad two weeks. Was really sick for a week but thankfully didnt gain any weight. I went back to normal dinners that week coz I was really worried about my overall health.

Lost 2lbs this week so bmi now 26.2 :D

Not far off my goal weight now. Only another 10-12lbs to go!!!!Yuna I speant the last 2wks trying to sort myself out career wise. Im going for fund accounting. Fingers crossed....

Met with a really nice recruiter last friday and she was a great help. will hopefully hear about an interview by the end of the week!!

I really feel that my life is turning around for the better. Ive so much more confidence in myself, my career is gonna get sorted... got a new hairdo on saturday for my friends hens party.... Seriously feeling like a million dollares right now!!!

How are ya yuna..... how'd you get on saturday

Great to hear you sounding so positive/motivated!!
I firmly believe that we get what we give out so finally all that positivity is coming back to reward you! Best of luck with the fund accounting but with your new found confidence I'm sure you wont need it. :)

Congrats on the weightloss last week, you are so close to goal no wonder you feel fantastic, bet you look it too. How are you getting on with the normal dinners? Don't feel too tempted to be naughty??

I have leapt back onto the CD horse since last weeks blow out, no surprise I STS on the scales, but it could be worse.... I so deserved to pile on pounds for that. Just happy that I'm back in ketosis and chewing gum like a mad thing cos of stinky stinky breath!!

I'm also feeling great. I took photos for my Driving licence and Wow!! After 2 stone I can see my collarbone sticking out, was weird. I haven't been seeing any weightloss in the mirror but definitely have to admit my face and neck look a lot better in those photos.

Woo hoo down another 2 lbs this week!

ANd bmi now 26!!! OMG no long to go now.

Im stating on the 790 priogram until I hit my target weight.

How'd you get on this week yuna?

Thats excellent!!! Well done, your flying it! Goal in no time!! :)

Lost 3 lbs this week, so happy out. Any loss this week is great after last weeks sts.

Whoo hoo, skinny for summer :):)

Well done! 3lbs down.... are you close to your next goal?

I decided to join BootcampIreland , Its run by these ex-army dudes and you pay for 8wks.. 150yo-yos every mon/wed/sat for 1hr.

I am in a world of pain! :character00264:

Every muscle in my body is crying out!! Even washing my hair this morning was an ordeal. You do loads of circuit training , core work and sprinting and your not given a min to rest.

My legs went to jelly at 1 stage and I couldnt stand! The instructor had to help me stretch it out ... I was so embarassed there was about 60people there.

Its mad of all the muscles I didnt think my thighs would give me trouble beacuase I play hockey... how wrong was I!

I gained 2lbs after my weigh in coz I went for a few drinks and had loads of food at my boyfs grandads 90th bday on saturday nite.

I lost those 2lbs last nite!!

Thanx JB,

Aaaah you have only 11lbs to go!! :wow:

Ah, any loss this week was fantastic after last weeks sts!

Your boot camp sounds great!! Really will push yourself with army guys keeping you going :) Its a great idea, so many people doing it, 60 together? Do you not get lost in the middle of it?
Is that 150 yo yos per session or for a course?

I've bought a power tonic [€200]so hopefully ariving any day now, hope it works really just wanna get toned, walk for excercise but not fantastic for the shaping up.

ooooh naughty drinks at the weekend, but hope you enjoyed them ;)

Kept busy at weekend, went visiting loadsa people to keep me distracted. Plus driving keeps me away from the drink.

well no weight loss this week sts.
I got my monthlies (TMI!) and couldnt really bring myself to drink water.... dont know why.. and had a supermacs for lunch friday... which didnt help matters either.

At least I didnt go up couldve been much worse. So will have to work harder this week. I am determined to hit the 11st 0lbs this saturday for the sake of my sanity.

Im moving home to the parents at the eom and there is always loads of crap in the house. if I get closer to my goal weight I'll be less likely to be naughty... i think :)

yeah the bootcamp is brilliant. Its 150eur for the 8wks in total so thats 24classes. You pay the first day you arrive. Its ok to keep in time with everyone until your nackerd! The hard thing is some people are really fit so they show off a bit and increase the pace for everyone else which is a little unfair especially if your already struggling yourself! I didnt go to yeasterdays class though coz it was so nice out and the rents were having a bbq. Just had a turkey drumstick so not so bad.

Whats a power tonic... is it like a cross trainer... a few mins on that every day and you look fab! How'd you get on saturday yuna

Argh I cant get into my ticker to update it so i'll have to do a new one.

Im now 10st 13lbs!!! woohoo!!

Hi Jelly!!:)

Its been a while, Just restarted yesterday after a break for London. I had been doing a lot of messing.............. (think supermacs coulda been in there somewhere.....). But this is it. Last time gonna do it:whip::bliss:

You look fantastic in your pic :wow::party0011::clap::clap::party0011:
You must be so thrilled with urself, you don't have far to go now. Well done!!!

Hope you're doing okay, and enjoying the bootcamp. (and home not wrecking ur head to much!!)

Hey Yuna!!!

Jeez I havent been on in ages myself... hows things... ?? :D Missed our wee little weight loss banter

Wow London I would love to go there! you have to be naughtly when your on holiday I dont care what anyone says ;)

And moving back home sucks!!! My parents were away this weekend and my brother had parties every nite I coulda killed him. But there was no point saying anything coz I'd be just wreaking my own head. He got his cumuppins in the end when the parents came home.

Justice served!

Well Im back up to 11st 1lbs as of this morning ... I had gone back to 11st 4lbs in the last 2 wks coz I was moving out and loads of birthdyas and my cdc went on hols etc... etc... excuses excuses I know but I dont care :D

Mys sister has now joined CD aswell! Shes on minimins as MissB. Shes my twin sis. Have I ever told you I have a twin sister??? We're Identical... and we will be more so again when she hits her target which I know she can do.

When are you starting back? Im determined to reach my goal by the end of June... Im so sick of doing cd now!!

Oh ... I got a job as a trainee Chartered accountant!! Im starting in August.. thought Id never get there.

Back