Newbie, can i join you??

dudesmummy

Hello all,

I've been following Slimming World at home for almost 4 weeks now and have lost 8lbs so far (pending review at my WI on monday am!).

It would be really nice to chat with others who are also following the plan, my major motivation is my Wedding coming up in May... really excited but would love to look my best! I don't really have a target as such but I would love to loose as much as possible.. another stone and a half would be wonderful!

Would love to join in with your board for the 'moral support' my OH works away and I have a 3yr old son so I can't make it to classes.

Looking forward to chatting with you!

Jo

x

hiya!! welcome, ive been following sw for 3 weeks and ive found here a rock when ive been tempted!! look forward to speaking to you.. by the way will your class not let you take your little one with you? we have quite a few litle ones at ours! nic x

of course you can join us! This board is so great for motivation, keeping you on track and great ideas for recipes and snacks, and general chit chat! Well done on your losses so far, sounds like u are doing great, aww congrats on your wedding thats coming up, i bet you cant wait! Good luck and keep in touch! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi there and welcome!!!
You are doing well on the plan so far, so keep up the good work and Im sure we will see more threads from you in the future!

Kerry-Ann

Thank you for all of the messages of goodwill!!

Ooh - it had never even crossed my mind to take my lil one with me to a class! there's food for thought (scuse the pun!) I'll see how I get on and if my weight loss ceases then i'll think about joining..

Jo x

Back