Newbie - can you give me laymans terms

bessie84

Silver Member
Hi all, im new, brief info about me, my name is Helen, im 26, im 15st 6lbs.

im thinking of starting lipotrim, been on their website so i get the brief gist of what happens, but i reading your posts, im sooooo confused.

can someone in laymans (spelling) terms please tell me how lipotrim works?

questions;
*please can u explain in laymans terms what happens and how it works.
*what happens if you eat?
*what happens if you have a drink of something that isnt water, ie juice or heavens forbid, alcohol?
*What is a 'refeed' ?

ive read your success stories, well done ladies (and gents)

Helen x

Go Helen lipotrim Is totally food and drink free there fore u can not take anything buy your shakes and water !!! What happens Is you start taking your shakes and after about three days your body goes in to ketosis upon where your body starts to eat away at the stored fatty compound that your body stores!!!!! What u get in the shakes are enough to keep u going everyday !!!!!! After u go into ketosis u will get dizzy and could feel sick but it goes away after first week normally so u can expect great loses every week with this diet !!! Now u can have black tea and coffee but if u eat or drink anything else your body will loose ketosis and you start again and believe me it's the worst thing ever to do !!!!!! Good luck . David!!!

Oh and refeed is when u finish loosing wait u refeed so you gently get off it by using a maintenance sachet or bar or other things and u eat a little a day for a while so your stomach doesnt take too much to quick !!!!! David.

Hey I would advise you watch the DVD, it's kinda cheesy n low budget but explains everything, the process n science behind it really well. Should be available at your local lipotrim pharmacy :)

Its all or nothing i'm afraid lol.... There's not point if u don't do it 100%.....

But you can't deny the results!!!

Good luck to you hunni!!!

xxxxx

Hey- you can do it with cheating but all you do is make it harder on yourself. This is my second time round as I gained a lot last year due to depression. I have been 100% food wise but I must admit to gum the odd time or once when driving a Sugar free Red Bull as I was struggling with concentration. This diet is the best thing I ever did and it opened me up to new ways of eating and new foods and the realisation that I did it all to myself and had to stick with it if I was gonna get to my goal.

It took me 3 months of reasearch the first time (over 4 years ago) to decide to do it so take your time it's a big step...

Hi Helen - do come and join us. we'll help you through!

Five weeks ago I weighed 15 stone 7 lb so very similar to you. Today I weigh 25lb lighter at 13stone 10 lb

Unlike David, I didn't feel hungry or feel dizzy or sick - don't let this put you off as it dosn't happen to everyone and when you get into the 'ketosis' stage, your body suppresses the huger messages [or something like that] so once you get into the swing of it , it's really easy.

Hope to see you amongst us soon.

xXx

Ted E Bear makes a great point I've felt great since I've been back on it. I feel so confident and like 'me' again and no side affects bar sniffing food....

Sorry if there was confusion over my statement I only said it can happen but not to everyone so good luck again!!!!

Hi Helen - do come and join us. we'll help you through!

Five weeks ago I weighed 15 stone 7 lb so very similar to you. Today I weigh 25lb lighter at 13stone 10 lb

Unlike David, I didn't feel hungry or feel dizzy or sick - don't let this put you off as it dosn't happen to everyone and when you get into the 'ketosis' stage, your body suppresses the huger messages [or something like that] so once you get into the swing of it , it's really easy.

Hope to see you amongst us soon.

xXx

BLIMEY! 25LB LIGHTER IN 5 WEEKS! WELL DONE. Thank you everyone.... id love to do it. just keep getting put off with certain things, such as hunger and bad breath! lol xxx

BLIMEY! 25LB LIGHTER IN 5 WEEKS! WELL DONE. Thank you everyone.... id love to do it. just keep getting put off with certain things, such as hunger and bad breath! lol xxx

Honestly I have hit 23lbs in 4 weeks and I really am not hungry at all. I get the odd craving but not half as bad as on any other diet.

Bad breath mouth wash and breath spray and your flying!!

Back