Newbie :) Can you recomend which diet works best for u?

Spencey

Hiya :D

My name's Lisa, I'm not new to dieting or anything I just seem to have tried everything and I'm poop at it lol (mainly due to my lack of will power) I was wondering if any of you beautiful people could give me any inspiration/motivation.

Thanks xx

At the moment I am calorie counting and doing plently of excercise and for me its the best I am seeing a real difference in my body.

Nats x

Hi and welcome. Unfortunately no diet will work without a lot of will power :D but for me I do and love slimming world.

Tried others, but there's no quick fix the weight didn't go on overnight and it won't come off over night :(

Hiya Dryads - Do you keep to the same calories everyday?? My problem is I work perm nights and struggle to keep up with counting and stuff! I wish I had a little chef to just feed me lol x

Hiya Soccermom - I know, I lost almost 4 stone on SW 3 years ago and didnt really find it hard. I just cant seem to get my head in shape and stick to anything. I joined WW a few months ago to try and get the weight back off but I just found it a real hard slog - I felt like a was punishing myself!!

Hiya Dryads - Do you keep to the same calories everyday?? My problem is I work perm nights and struggle to keep up with counting and stuff! I wish I had a little chef to just feed me lol x

Hello,

Yep I stick to 1200 calories a day and exercise between 30mins and 90 mins a day. I use my fitness pal (google it) to help me keep track of calories and excercise.

Nats x

Hiya Spency!

Slimming World really works for me!! Ive been doing SW for about 11 years now and its so easy to pick up on lose a few pounds have a blow out on holiday or weekend but feel so assured that you can get back on track and still maintain the weight. If you need any help, theres loads of advice and really nice people on these forums! Whichever 'diet' you choose to follow - good luck. If you like to eat loads and have a healthy appetite SW could be right for you, I can eat like a horse and not feel even slightly guilty!!!

Hiya Soccermom - I know, I lost almost 4 stone on SW 3 years ago and didnt really find it hard. I just cant seem to get my head in shape and stick to anything. I joined WW a few months ago to try and get the weight back off but I just found it a real hard slog - I felt like a was punishing myself!!

I know what you mean I have struggled getting back on plan since xmas, eventually I had stop messing about and just get on with it.

I have to say i'm quite enjoying having the control back.

Having dabbled on another plan that was awful :eek: it was like a huge wave of relief coming back to sw :D

Back