Newbie coming out of depression

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Appleeater, 10 November 2009 Social URL.

1. Appleeater

Appleeater New Member

Hi everyone. I'm a newbie who's really glad to have found MiniMins. It seems like a brilliant forum and exactly what I need to get back on track. I was doing really well with my weight loss till I hit a plateau. That was 2 or 3 weeks ago and since then I've given up. Basically I've been really bad over the past week. But today I woke up with new determination!! I've got 2 to 3 stone to lose and I'm going to do it steadily and constantly (she says :eek:). I've been a bit depressed about the lapse but I'm going to turn it around. It's so good to hear about other people's experiences and good to know there's such a lot of support out there.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. So pleased to see you have found new determination.

Which diet are you going to follow? You might want to start a diary thread in that section.

Good luck
    Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.