Newbie coming out of depression

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Appleeater, 10 November 2009 Social URL.

1. Appleeater

Appleeater New Member

Hi everyone. I'm a newbie who's really glad to have found MiniMins. It seems like a brilliant forum and exactly what I need to get back on track. I was doing really well with my weight loss till I hit a plateau. That was 2 or 3 weeks ago and since then I've given up. Basically I've been really bad over the past week. But today I woke up with new determination!! I've got 2 to 3 stone to lose and I'm going to do it steadily and constantly (she says :eek:). I've been a bit depressed about the lapse but I'm going to turn it around. It's so good to hear about other people's experiences and good to know there's such a lot of support out there.
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. So pleased to see you have found new determination.

Which diet are you going to follow? You might want to start a diary thread in that section.

Good luck
    Irene xx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.