Newbie - Day 1

Jess1980

Hi everyone

I just thought I would introduce myself, I have been browsing for a while but felt it was time to jump in and take part in the forum.

I did CD before, a few years ago, so looking forward to getting back into the swing of things. Roll on next week when those awful first few days are over!

xx Jess

Morning Jess and welcome.. It's really great here, you'll get loads of welcomes and support :)

Keep glugging the water and focus on that 1st WI (weigh in)

Good luck :)

Last edited:
hi Jess

its my first day to! and so far so good!! fingers crossed for you!!

Ems
xxx

Thanks everyone.

2 Litres of water down, so far so good. I can't remember feeling this cold last time, but then again it was the summer and not the middle of a freezing cold November!

I might have to go for a soup instead of a shake later.

x
Jess

good morning and welcome on board x

Hi Jess

I officially start on thurs and have been cutting down on carbs and upping the water so we can be newbies together.

Hello!

Fantastic to hear from new members, good luck and take it day by day, if you feel tempted to eat just nip on here, have a moan or take a look at the inspiration slide show. Before you know it you will be a few stone lighter and feeling very pleased with yourself.

Take care

xx

hey jess, how was your day 1?
good luck for the next few until you are in ketosis...
xxxx

Welldone.You'll be okay like they say if you feel terrible just jump on here and moan and groan, hehe we are used to it.I am always moaning and groaning..lol.Im the worlds worst!Haha

Back