Newbie! Day 2! :)

140Aimee

Hello :) I am Aimee, I am 21 (soon!) & I am on day 2 of the cambridge diet. I have 11 and a half stone to lose to goal weight. I'm really looking forward to results showing and to be honest I'm looking forward to living a life! I have spent half my life overweight, ashamed, embarrassed and it's stopped me from doing so many things for example: Finishing school, college, a job. I'm sick and tired of being stuck at home not having the confidence to even walk down the end of my road. Thank you for reading im looking forward to making friends on here and supporting eachother :)

Hello Aimee. Good luck on your CWP journey. The 1st few days are the hardest but once you are in ketosis things get a lot better.
I'll look forward to following your progress xx :)

Hi Aimee, Welcome to the forum.
You are making the right decision to lose the weight and feel so much better about yourself and you will be so much more healthier too! It will be tough on some occasions but it will be well worth it in the end.
Do start your own diary so that we know where you are and can come to see how you are getting on to support you... here's your link to the right place to start..

CD Weight Loss Diaries

Take care and all the very best to you.. :)

Hi Aimee I too am on day 2 today on my 2nd attempt after losing almost 5st last year, can't wait for day 4/5 that's when I'm hoping to be in ketosis :) good luck on your journey

Hi Aimee how r u getting on ? Still being 100% I hope I'm on day 5 and feeling better now today

Hi all I'm starting on CWP tomorrow 1st time as well so feeling very anxious but excited! I have around 8st to lose any advice or tips would be great & hope to help support others in our journeys xx

Hi all I'm starting on CWP tomorrow 1st time as well so feeling very anxious but excited! I have around 8st to lose any advice or tips would be great & hope to help support others in our journeys xx

hi Carlie good luck with journey this item is hard and for first few days u will feel like crap but after the first WI u will realise its all worth it :)

Hi thanks for writing back to me,so today's the 1st day had a Original Porridge sachet 4 breakfast struggled to get that down so actually threw it away it was makin me gag :( going to have a shake around 11am see if that's any better,feel like I've failed already lol!

Hi thanks for writing back to me,so today's the 1st day had a Original Porridge sachet 4 breakfast struggled to get that down so actually threw it away it was makin me gag :( going to have a shake around 11am see if that's any better,feel like I've failed already lol!

Don't feel like that I can't stand the porridges either or the soups i only have the shakes and the bars I love the choc mint and choc shakes with 3 cubes of ice so nice and thick

Back