Newbie - Day 3

Baby_r

heyy everyone!! Was wondering if there are others that have just started the CD at step one! Im actually quite enjoying the shakes! Love the choc mint, choco orange and toffee walnut ones!! Dont seem to like the strawberry one for some reason! Havent tried any soups yet, not sure id like them!

But im so tempted to check how much weight iv lost, but iv been stopping myself as i will get demotivated if iv stayed the same or even put on weight! My next WI is on tues! So cant wait!!

I only have about two stones or so to lose for my holiday to Morocco in Sept! So hoping i can shift the weight asap!
Hope to hear all ur stories too!

Hi, im on day 2 and also loving the shakes especially the choco mint, good luck xxx

I'm on day 7. Strawberry shake tastes very powdery to me- decided not o get anymore of those. Love choc and choc mint. Taste lovely n the blender with ice cubes. Made crisps out of my soup pack yesterday- were lovely!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hi, I have just started CD and go for first WI tonight. I have tried it before but could not find the will power, I am hoping this site will help me:D
Will def try the mix with ice thanks for tip, how did you make the crisps though (I have ordered some chicken and mushroom).

Hiya, I am also on day 3 and feel good, must be in Ketosis as have horrible mouth / breathe!!!
you should of def lost weight but if you get on the scales now you will keep getting on them every day. My weigh in is also tuesday. We could keep each other on track!! I am doing SS on 2 tetra shakes and 1 soup. Every one is going on about the bars - might have to try them when I hit my first goal!!

Rosepetal said:
Hi, I have just started CD and go for first WI tonight. I have tried it before but could not find the will power, I am hoping this site will help me:D
Will def try the mix with ice thanks for tip, how did you make the crisps though (I have ordered some chicken and mushroom).

The shakes in the blender with ice are lovely and thick.
There's a sticky on the forum with various recipes you can do with your packs, - chocolate bars, muffins etc. I think though if your on soul source they don't recommend you heating your packs because you can lose some of the nutrients but check the sticky - loads of info!

I am on day 3 and finding it ok. Love the choc mint shakes they are def my fave, I've only got one left though :( So I know to get more next week. Not sure I want to try any soups either. Very excited for first weigh in I need new batteries for my scales so I can't jump on them before then if I'm tempted lol

How does it feel to have been doing this for a week now?! Must be well proud! Also how did u make crisps?

Hiya, I am also on day 3 and feel good, must be in Ketosis as have horrible mouth / breathe!!!
you should of def lost weight but if you get on the scales now you will keep getting on them every day. My weigh in is also tuesday. We could keep each other on track!! I am doing SS on 2 tetra shakes and 1 soup. Every one is going on about the bars - might have to try them when I hit my first goal!!

I dont have bad breathe yet, guess im
Not in ketosis yet! Yep thats the reason why i dont want to have a sneaky peek, coz il end up jumping on the all day long! How u finding the tetras n soup? I dont think i want to risk trying anything else! And yeah defo let me know how ur first weigh in goes!! Good luck

Hiii how did it go then?!

Well I have a starting weight off 16 stone:cry:I have to do the 810kcal one, which is 3 shakes + a small controlled protein meal! I think it will end up that i'm on ssp as I don't think I will be able to stick to it if I am allowed a meal (I'm sure I will end up eating the wrong things) but due to my BMI it was the only one I could do without consulting my GP. I will see how it goes but I really do think I will be only having the CD shakes as I have siked myself up to do that!!
:)
Not lookong forward to the bad breath:( anyone know when it will hit? Also how do you know when your in ketosis?
Oh well begins tomorrow! Bring it on:eek:

Rosepetal said:
Well I have a starting weight off 16 stone:cry:I have to do the 810kcal one, which is 3 shakes + a small controlled protein meal! I think it will end up that i'm on ssp as I don't think I will be able to stick to it if I am allowed a meal (I'm sure I will end up eating the wrong things) but due to my BMI it was the only one I could do without consulting my GP. I will see how it goes but I really do think I will be only having the CD shakes as I have siked myself up to do that!!
:)
Not lookong forward to the bad breath:( anyone know when it will hit? Also how do you know when your in ketosis?
Oh well begins tomorrow! Bring it on:eek:

I started 6 weeks ago at 19.5 stone and now I'm 17.5 I was on 4 shakes and pint of milk cos of my Bmi but now I have dropped down to SS I have not cheated once and last time I ate was 43 days ago and I feel brilliant

Rosepetal said:
Well done! I hope I am as strong as you:)
Can't believe you lost 2 stone in 6 weeks that is amazing, congrates

Ty but I still have a long way off yet

Back