Newbie day 5 and struggling!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Brogansmum12, 16 January 2014.

1. Brogansmum12

Brogansmum12 New Member

Hiya, I started the Cambridge plan on Sunday so I'm day 5 now and it's so so difficult! I haven't slipped up yet! Got about 5 and a half stone to shift
    Keep telling myself it's all for the best but my goodness the temptation can be so bad especially when cooking for a hubby and a little girl!
  2. Fay737731

Fay737731 Well-Known Member

Can you get your hubby to do more of the cooking so that temptation isn't there?

You can get through it! Just think about how you will feel after your first weigh in!! Will be worth it...
  3. Lizwhite29

Lizwhite29 Well-Known Member

Day 5 was my worst day! I didn't cave and have so far lost a stone in 14 days. It gets easier i promise. If you can have an early night and hopefully you'll be a lot better tomorrow.

Good luck x
  4. leehal

leehal Well-Known Member

I struggled more on day 8, day 9 is going great though!

Keep at it, have an early night if you can.
  5. LauraCB

LauraCB Member

I know how you feel! I try to make similar things for my dh and girls so they'll have the same but with carbs and a sauce! Your weigh in in two days will motivate you x
  6. MrsElms

MrsElms Active Member

No matter what keep going!!!! I know how you feel.....short term pain for long term gain!!!!