Newbie -depressed and feeling ill

Hi Welsh Lady,

just checked before I posted - the Bowyers 95% sausages are not free. But they are not that bad either, I think Morrisons and Marks and Spencer do free sausages but I've never managed to find them. I hope you do find it possible to attend a group as I'm sure you remeber from previous experience that the support and ideas from other
members are worth amazing - I know I owe everyone from my group a huge debt for all their support and caring during this journey and I'm sure I wouldn't have come this far without them.

Bowyers Pork Chipolata Sausages, 95% Fat Free, chilled 28g each
red.gif
Original ½ Syn [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
green.gif
Green 1½ Syns[/FONT]

Bowyers Pork Sausages, Less Than 5% Fat, 8 pack, chilled 50g each
red.gif
Original 1 Syns [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
green.gif
[/FONT] Green 4 Syns

Bowyers Mediterranean Style Pork Sausages, 95% Fat Free, chilled 50g each
red.gif
Original ½ Syn [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
green.gif
Green 3 Syns[/FONT]

Frankus, welcome to the forum. The morrisons ones took me ages to find as I was looking for the word 'diet' on them which is actually written in barely visible writing in the blue bubble which says they are the healthy ones (I can't remember exactly what it says)!

Hi Folks,
I'm really down & need to lose weight. I've had a disease for a number of years and been waiting for surgery. Been into hosp 2 times in the last 5 months and when out, am practically house & bed bound & have the nurse in daily.
I'm getting fatter and fatter even though I try. I was excellent last week and still gained 1lb. I put this down to not moving around/exercise.
I feel ill, have high blood pressure and need to do something to get some off, whilst still recouperating. Walking is out of the question as I have a seton suture in situ (it cuts through bowel muscle & hangs out of bottom) and it is very painful.
HOW can I stop putting weight on when not even walking around?
I am desperate but I know I have issues with food. I eat for the sake of eating, even when full.
I bought Paul Mckenna DVD 2 yrs ago & it remains unopened.
I think I have deep rooted issues that relate back to my childhood. I seem to be punishing myself by eating myself to death, and cannot control it. Though I am t total by choice and gave up smoking without a craving.
Hi Welshlady i'm from South Wales too so a very big warm welcome. I really felt for you reading this and although I haven't got ill health i have battled depression the last few years and it is terrible so I really sympathise. Having seen the weight starting to come off now though I feel so much better and I hope you will too. Good luck and stick with it :wave_cry:

Back